Comments on Profile Post by Raccooy

1. block_crusher
    block_crusher
    Pretty much Racc. People are quick to turn troll especially if they are staff.
    Aug 18, 2019
  2. Raccooy
    Raccooy
    If I were you, I'd just focus on the important things in your life, and return later when you have the time to pay off your debt. It's not worth the extra stress right now.
    Aug 18, 2019
    block_crusher likes this.
  3. xHarambae
    xHarambae
    If people cared and wanted to receive their money, then they would offer you a reasonable time frame. If I had your debt and had to make $400K/week, then I would quit.
    Aug 18, 2019
    block_crusher likes this.
  4. block_crusher
    block_crusher
    Thanks for your comments guys I really appreciate it.. Other than you guys I've legit only had 2 other players be friendly about all this. Everyone else was quick to jump on the band wagon and hang shit on me haha.

400k/week is impossible for me to make at the moment.. maybe if I had 7 days a week to play.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Raccooy likes this.
  5. block_crusher
    block_crusher
    Apparently Im banned now :))
    Aug 19, 2019
  6. Raccooy
    Raccooy
    I guess people who have had to deal with debt themselves in the past are intolerant to others dealing with the same experience, with clear more present responsibilities lmao.
    Aug 19, 2019
  7. block_crusher
    block_crusher
    Unfortunately.. Do you mind leaving a post on my ban appeal?
    Aug 19, 2019
  8. Raccooy
    Raccooy
    How do they expect you to make money like its a full-time job... + college
    Aug 19, 2019
    padsen likes this.
  9. Raccooy
    Raccooy
    How much would you make per hour melon farming?
    Aug 19, 2019
    padsen likes this.
  10. xHarambae
    xHarambae
    I heard people make $28k/hour. If we go off by their stats, then block would have to dedicate at least 15 hours per week. That is not a lot of hours, however; if block has a busy schedule then that may be impossible right now.
    Aug 19, 2019
    padsen and block_crusher like this.