Comments on Profile Post by mx_oliver

1. purplelegoender
    purplelegoender
    Sorry your going, hope to see you sometime in a the future
    Feb 1, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  2. mx_oliver
    mx_oliver
    purplelegoender, I didn't mean 9 days from yesterday, I meant 9 days from today, sorry if any confusion.
    Feb 1, 2017
  3. mayhem_madness
    mayhem_madness
    NOOOOOO :( I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU!! but I totally understand what you're going through :*
    Feb 1, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  4. mx_oliver
    mx_oliver
    I'm sorry mayhem :( Idk if you've heard but in 9 days I am getting a 7 1/2 week old golden retriever puppy and the only reason I'm playing ECC is because I'm bored. So when I get a dog I won't be bored and won't need to play ECC.
    Feb 1, 2017
    mayhem_madness likes this.
  5. strongpelt
    strongpelt
    what.... really??? You still have time after getting a dog o-o I'll be sad to see you go
    Feb 1, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  6. mx_oliver
    mx_oliver
    Strong I won't have time I do not want to neglect my dog at all. only up to an hour a day :l i only do ECC cause i have nothing else to do with my stupid boring life. Once i get a dog i don't have a need for ECC :l
    Feb 1, 2017
  7. SarahGH
    SarahGH
    So sorry to see you go, Molly ;-; I hope that you come back to visit from time to time, but I understand <3
    Feb 1, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  8. mx_oliver
    mx_oliver
    Don't worry I will. It just may be an hour or less a day and my town will probably be going downhill ish.
    Feb 2, 2017
    SarahGH likes this.
  9. Hunter_Greyback
    Hunter_Greyback
    Omg same though... I was on chatting till my head hurt and I needed a break. After my cat passed, I was done.
    Feb 2, 2017
    mayhem_madness likes this.
  10. mayhem_madness
    mayhem_madness
    @MollyZhu No doubt that your puppy is in good hands! My dog is 11 years old!!! And @HunterCat13 sorry for your cat :( my cat passed away 2 years ago. He was so special and different.
    Feb 3, 2017
    EmmaWolf and mx_oliver like this.