Comments on Profile Post by mx_oliver

1. mx_oliver
    mx_oliver
    And besides, I get more LWCs and a town comes along with it.
    Jan 8, 2017
    purplelegoender likes this.
  2. VivienLeigh
    VivienLeigh
    Congrats!!!!
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver and purplelegoender like this.
  3. purplelegoender
    purplelegoender
    Congratulations on President!! Don't listen to those other people, they may just be jealous of who you are :)
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  4. EmmaWolf
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  5. oootopia
    oootopia
    Congrats Molly. Don't let people being rude to you get you down. You're one of the nicest users on this server and that's a fact <3
    Jan 9, 2017
  6. Ladyvamptress
    Ladyvamptress
    Congrats! Shouldn't let people push you to do something though. Do it cause you want to, not because you want people to stop being rude to you. Just ignore them.
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  7. rileyjl
    rileyjl
    I know how you feel. Probably never gonna get pres because it's wayyyy too much.
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  8. Ozzyblack21
    Ozzyblack21
    Congratulations @MollyZhu, I felt the same way when I was Resident for about 2 1/2 years, once I finally got Mayor and instantly went to President in under a week, I felt a lot more respected instantly and I don't ever regret making the decision. Congratulations! Maybe Tycoon is next ;3
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  9. Overprotected
    Overprotected
    :(, but congrats on president!
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  10. rileyjl
    rileyjl
    @Ozzyblack21 so when you get pres you're respected? I would love to be respected on ecc.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Hunter_Greyback likes this.
  11. Ozzyblack21
    Ozzyblack21
    @RJLEGalaxy I'm not saying you get respected right away, in my opinion I feel like I did, but I guess you also have to make a big impact to the community. A tip to get respect would to not be so negative, wether it be towards yourself or others.
    Jan 9, 2017
    mx_oliver likes this.
  12. rileyjl
    rileyjl
    Feb 12, 2017