Comments on Profile Post by AdmiralD

1. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    I agree with Admiral, you should take a break. Additionally, perhaps you always get rude messages because of the fact that you provoke others & flame them first. I know for a fact that I get really pissed when you do.
    Jul 12, 2016
    logbo_ likes this.
  2. BaccaAMP
    BaccaAMP
    Lol Admiral I have taken breaks and when I come back they get worse usually. And imswag im sorry, but I didn't know that killing people in sg was my fault ill consider it to stop killing people...
    Jul 12, 2016
    Ozzyblack21 likes this.
  3. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    Killing people isn't your fault. If you read my message, I said that you should not try to bait/flame people, for they will get mad at you. That is the reason why many users hate on you, tbh.
    Jul 12, 2016
  4. BaccaAMP
    BaccaAMP
    well most of the complaints recently were after I killed people the only one where I didn't kill someone was the one on sirdaniel the rest I didn't say anything flamy at all so you should re read your info
    Jul 12, 2016
    Ozzyblack21 likes this.
  5. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    That's an obvious lie. Ask anyone you want. I'm sure they will tell you that you enjoy flaming people. Grow up: and if you don't flame anymore, then good for you
    Jul 12, 2016
  6. iTzRJ
    iTzRJ
    Staff applications, am I right bois?
    Jul 22, 2016
  7. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    Notice how this was a while ago (not really). What I said is the hard truth...But yes, I shouldn't be so criticisive :P
    Jul 22, 2016
  8. BaccaAMP
    BaccaAMP
    especially since you don't know the full stories
    Jul 22, 2016
    Ozzyblack21 likes this.
  9. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    I've seen you, countless times, make flamey comments in game :/ But if you want me to stay out of this, I will.
    Jul 22, 2016
  10. BaccaAMP
    BaccaAMP
    I mean no one ever invited you into this, has someone? And again if i shoot at you with a gun, then the police arrive and you shoot me, is there proof i shot you and how do the police know? I mean.
    Jul 22, 2016
    Ozzyblack21 likes this.
  11. iTzRJ
    iTzRJ
    @BaccaAMP So.... you are an apache attack helicopter?
    Jul 22, 2016
    BaccaAMP likes this.
  12. ScopicX
    ScopicX
    Jul 22, 2016
    Ozzyblack21 likes this.