ShadowPhoenix likes this.
  2. ldw116
    ldw116
    no I dont, sry
    Apr 5, 2016
    ShadowPhoenix likes this.
  3. Ladyvamptress
    Ladyvamptress
    I've always felt like ldw was done hard by in that situation. I agree with him being banned for not paying back the loan, but I don't agree with him not getting his money back because someone else was late on paying back a loan and nothing was done to them. It was a messed up situation, maybe chalk it up to payback for what you put @BuildsByGideon through? Life is funny that way. Good luck with your ban appeal!
    Apr 5, 2016
  4. ldw116
    ldw116
    Yah, karma's a bitch. I more than anyone agree with me being banned, I never tried to dodge that, but the audacity that fury has to just claim, oh Im innocent, never did anything wrong is appalling. If he wasn't staff, that would be different, but he WAS staff, he shouldn't have let a loan go on for so long and then not even answer basic questions when asked.
    Apr 5, 2016
  5. BuildsByGideon
    BuildsByGideon
    Smeefy, I completely agree with you, at first I was thinking ldw a bad person trying to scam people. But now, I know I was wrong, I realized that when he posted the complaint on obble. He was trying to pay off his debt to me, that was what he wanted, that was very kind of him, he is a good person, one to trust to get something done even though it may take a long time he will get what needs to be done, done
    Apr 8, 2016
    ShadowPhoenix and ThomasVerth like this.