Comments on Profile Post by LSGDoc

1. BuildsByGideon
    BuildsByGideon
    LSGDoc, that is very insulting, if some people want to sell plots/houses they can do so, its not ripping anyone off, if the builders chose not to buy it that's there option, Do not start a fight with josh by saying that I give away free stuff, yes I do, but that's no reason to criticize other players
    Feb 19, 2016
    Byke_Ryder and BrokeMel like this.
  2. LSGDoc
    LSGDoc
    yeah but my friend @Byke_Ryder told me in person that he had to pay all of the money he had because he started the day he was banned he onley had 2k from voting and also @joshuacopley im not agreeing with you so stop following oh i think you would have a better town if you sold plots like 10x15 so builders can build there house
    Feb 19, 2016
  3. LSGDoc
    LSGDoc
    he also says on profle if @joshuacopley reads this i am very sorry for the grief
    Feb 19, 2016
  4. ScarabCoder
    ScarabCoder
    It's not ripping them off. They decide not to go to Builder Getting Started. Plus, sometimes they would rather have different scenery or something more personal.
    Feb 19, 2016
    Byke_Ryder and BuildsByGideon like this.
  5. LSGDoc
    LSGDoc
    oh scarab havent seen you in a while
    Feb 19, 2016
  6. joshuacopley
    joshuacopley
    Most town have to sell plots to make the towns better and also if i did not sell plots then i have a better chance to be grief @LSGDoc
    Feb 19, 2016
  7. eekelmo
    eekelmo
    LSGDoc I'd appreciate it if you didn't slander/insult users again, thanks.
    Feb 19, 2016