Under Review [All Main Servers Suggestion] Lower colorshop prices

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BobbyBlack, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    While everyone is arguing over should it be high...yes it should.

I think we should focus on how high.
    I can see green being reduced more than others as it's almost impossible to get, but bring the dye price down too.

Why:
    I will sell under the shop price and even bulk discount, but it has to be worth it for me, and I see no problem with a reasonable price that we as players can undercut.

For instance.
    My concrete was generally 5 - 10% under shop and went down more for bulks. If I'm only making like a buck a block forget that noise. I also regularly paid builders to harvest sand and gravel, plus was buying cactus off them. I won't do this if I'm not making anything though, and I think that stands for most other players too.

Let's discus how low it should go.

2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    My request in the suggestion is lowering it from $15/block to $10/block.

3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    hey man, I bought out your black concrete and black colored glass over a week or 2 ago. you gonna ever restock...? See this is the problem with player shops. They do not have enough stock.

4. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Ye. but like all composite blocks it takes time and I'm doing some missions rn. It's going to take time for a market to establish.

5. _Mendiboi

_Mendiboi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $36,278
    Ratings:
    +451
    I think the colorful blocks should become cheaper and easier to obtain somehow, but the block shop shouldn’t lower prices. The issue appears to be the difficulty shop owners have in keeping colorful blocks stocked. The server should just introduce a magic item to make gathering sand, gravel, and flowers, etc substantially faster and easier.

I easily consume about 10,000 -15,000 color blocks / dyes per month and it is very expensive, but that’s part of the fun of gathering them.

#25 _Mendiboi, Feb 7, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,068
    @ClarinetPhoenix will look over this throughout the next few days and make a decision on how to proceed.

#26 andrewkm, Mar 30, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.