Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Minecraft Economy Servers.

1. PyroTechnix_ replied to the thread [Tycoon Application] LEGXI7622.

Congratz :D

May 23, 2024 at 4:47 AM
  2. PyroTechnix_ rated LEGXI7622's post Winner in the thread [Tycoon Application] LEGXI7622.

In Game Name: LEGXI7622 Have you read the in-depth application instruction: I have read the instructions. Do you have the applicable...

May 23, 2024 at 4:46 AM
  3. Jdawger replied to the thread [Error] Jobs rewards.

A lot of the GUIs, holo signs, etc are a mess at /warp jobs. I don't know specifically right now, but I remember seeing at least 5 that...

May 22, 2024 at 11:41 PM
  4. Jdawger replied to the thread win a mythic.

I'm really going to miss you Oni. While I'm still going to apply below, I just want to say quickly that you shouldn't give everything...

May 22, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  5. Zedoker replied to the thread [Tycoon Application] LEGXI7622.

Nice

May 22, 2024 at 10:58 PM
  6. khrones posted a new thread.

[Resident Application] khrones

In Game Name: KhronesGehrig Have you read the in-depth application instruction: I have read the instructions. Do you have the applicable...

Forum: Applications (Builders+)

May 22, 2024 at 10:11 PM
  7. khrones posted a new thread.

[Error] Jobs rewards

Minecraft Username: KhronesGehrig Brief Description: Some of the jobs rewards don't match the GUI listed rewards Instructions: Turn in...

Forum: Help & Support / Errors & Bugs

May 22, 2024 at 9:49 PM
  8. LEGXI7622 posted a new thread.

[Tycoon Application] LEGXI7622

In Game Name: LEGXI7622 Have you read the in-depth application instruction: I have read the instructions. Do you have the applicable...

Forum: Applications (Presidents+)

May 22, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  9. ProperX posted a new thread.

[Town Claim Application] ProperX

In Game Name: ProperX Have you read the in-depth application instruction: I have read the instructions. Which server is this application...

Forum: Applications (Presidents+)

May 22, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  10. CardRaindrop431 rated Jdawger's post Agree in the thread Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Island Level Prestige Minor Requirement.

In Game Name: Jdawger What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for: SkyBlock Server Short title for your suggestion: Island Level...

May 22, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  11. Jdawger replied to the thread Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Island Level Prestige Minor Requirement.

Anyway, I missed this in the rules. It's already a thing, so yeah.

May 22, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  12. Jdawger replied to the thread Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Island Level Prestige Minor Requirement.

Nope, I was chatting with them over discord and it's what I said

May 22, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  13. PyroTechnix_ replied to the thread Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Island Level Prestige Minor Requirement.

I think they were referring to selling unplaced blocks to knock others out of top 5, not selling their currently placed blocks.

May 22, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  14. Jdawger posted a new thread.

Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Island Level Prestige Minor Requirement

In Game Name: Jdawger What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for: SkyBlock Server Short title for your suggestion: Island Level...

Forum: Suggestions

May 22, 2024 at 6:45 PM