Town Transfer Application
Town Transfer Application(top)
- Must be ranked [President]
- Must read rules over and ensure they are followed.
- Must ensure entire application is read and applied for properly. Getting denied results in a fine.
- You are able to officially transfer a town from another user to yourself under certain circumstances on EcoCityCraft.
- The user you are receiving the town from is the original/official town owner. Meaning they either originally applied for it or they are the official owner after some sort of town claim.
- You must have a valid staff approved contract officially stating that you have transferred the town. This contract can be a previous one made from before we introduced this application or one made after it. Regardless however it must clearly and absolutely state that the entire town has been transferred to you.
- Example of well made contract:
- Example of well made contract:
- If approved the town you get transferred into your name will be marked as yours officially by a town application thread title change.
- This will make you the new "original" town owner. This now means the town is locked under your name and can never be claimed back by the original owner, as well you are now able to apply for special town features to add to that town and use the newly titled thread link as your "original" town application link.
- When transferring a town into your name this will count as one of your towns. Meaning if you already have 2 towns and you transfer one in your name, you will then have 3 towns. If you wish to apply for a new additional town after the transfer you will be required to pay the Additional Town #4 price for it.
- If the price of a town transfer is less than the price that an additional town would cost you then you will not have to pay any difference. You save money! Meaning if your next town would cost 500K and a Town Transfer price is set at 150K you do not need to pay a 350K difference; you end up saving that amount.
- Once the town you transfer is yours - you must ensure the current members of the town are properly treated and allowed more than sufficient time to move out if that is what you require of them.
- You must make a town thread stating your plans for the new town and you must tag all the towns members that currently remain as part of the town so that they are aware of your plans. Check for current members using the /rg info <townname> command. Your thread must be posted in the Towns & Nations section.
- If you require current remaining members of the town to move out for whatever reason; they must be notified in the above mentioned thread with a forum @tag. They must also be given 7 days notice and be allowed to get absolutely all of their possessions out.
- Your town transfer must not have any selfish/malicious reasons behind it. The consequences of this will be severe and handled by the highest level staff personally.
- All in all stay courteous and professional throughout this transfer process with all current remaining members of the town as well as everyone else involved. Once again the consequences of not doing so will be severe. (PermaBan/Account wipe/etc) We are very serious/strict with this.
- To apply for a Town Transfer you must fill out this form.