- You as the mayor must provide the town protection / [Mayor] application fee.
- Must be ranked [Resident]
- Must read rules over and ensure they are followed.
- Must ensure entire application is read and applied for properly.
- You must have started some sort of town that is outlined. Name must be between 1-13 characters in length. (a-z and 0-9, and _ [underscores] only) No spaces. (Ensure it is not yet taken!) - Use "/region info <townname>" command and see if that name already exists.
- Your town must be between 100x100 - 200x200 length-x-width! This area cannot be decreased/increased in the future. Sorry. (Height will be secured all the way up to the sky, and all the way down to bedrock). NO SMALLER, NO BIGGER
- You must have readily available town posts outside your town.
- You must make 4 town posts on all edges of your additional town. These will be done with 4 signs. Simply place them at the four corners of your additional town with "Town Name Post" on them. They must form a square/rectangle with no more then 100-200 space from each one. This will help an owner mark your town! Important: They must be open to the sky! Even if your town is underground, these posts must no matter what be above ground open to the sky! Your town will be secured all the way up and down. (Post co-ordinates [x] [y] [z] of all posts.) - These posts can be deleted after your town is set-up and added.
- Must make sure the area is not claimed by anyone else. Use a piece of flint and right click around to check if the area already has a defined region. Get flint with command "/kit flint"
- You must have read our Zoning Laws and abide by them. If your town is placed too close to another town as per these laws the neighbouring mayor must reply to your thread allowing this.
- You as a Mayor receive your own protected town including many special abilities such as adding assistant owners to your towns / removing them, upgrading your towns, and more!
- You keep all the perks of being a Resident
- Access to all Mayor commands
- Increase in LWC limits from 100 -> 300.
- You get a nice new [Mayor] tag in the server!
- You get to join the Mayor group in the forums!
- You receive a protected town area where you are able to add/remove members and assistant owners.
- (Chests/Doors are still accessible by everyone so remember to lock them!)
- (As well we still recommend everyone within their regions uses LWC on their doors!)
- Once this application is made and on the forum - you are fully allowed to make grief reports if a user griefs the area from this point on seeing as it is in plans of security.
- You receive access to post in our Mayor applications forum
- (Upgrade your town with awesome features!)
- To apply for Mayor you must fill out this form.