- Must be ranked [Mayor]
- Must read rules over and ensure they are followed.
- Must ensure entire application is read and applied for properly.
- You must have started some sort of town that is outlined. Name must be between 1-13 characters in length. (a-z and 0-9 and _ [underscores] only) No spaces. (Ensure it is not yet taken!) - Use "/region info <townname>" command and see if that name already exists.
- Your town must be between 100x100 - 200x200 length-x-width! This area cannot be decreased/increased in the future. Sorry. (Height will be secured all the way up to the sky, and all the way down to bedrock). NO SMALLER, NO BIGGER
- You must have readily available town posts outside your additional town.
- You must make 4 town posts on all edges of your additional town. These will be done with 4 signs. Simply place them at the four corners of your additional town with "Town Name Post" on them. They must form a square/rectangle with no more then 100-200 space from each one. This will help an owner mark your town! Important: They must be open to the sky! Even if your town is underground, these posts must no matter what be above ground open to the sky! Your town will be secured all the way up and down. (Post co-ordinates [x] [y] [z] of all posts.) - These posts can be deleted after your town is set-up and added.
- You must have read our Zoning Laws and abide by them. If your town is placed too close to another town as per these laws the neighbouring mayor must reply to your thread allowing this. (Only exception to these laws is if the neighbouring town is your own)
- You as a President receive many amazing expansion abilities, including owning more than 1 town, starting your own nation and more!
- You keep all the perks of being a Mayor
- Increase in LWC limits from 300 -> 500.
- You get a nice new [President] tag in the server!
- You get to join the President group in the forums!
- You receive access to post in our President applications forum
- Ability to purchase additional towns!
- Much more!
- To apply for President you must fill out this form.