Extended Creations Plus - ($) 30(top)*Feature is available in Rising/Nether/End/Mining!*
The Extended Creations Plus feature gives you even more possibilities! Following are a list of features you will get with this feature!
- This command allows you to instantly smelt whatever you are holding! Keep in mind this comes with a cooldown. The cooldown is currently set at 15 seconds.
- This command allows you to instantly smelt everything in your inventory! Keep in mind this comes with a cooldown. The cooldown is currently set at 5 minutes.
- This command allows you to instantly strip the wood you are holding! Keep in mind this comes with a cooldown. The cooldown is currently set at 15 seconds.
- Simply use the format code before your text as you would with the /shout command to format your sign text. "&lWelcome" Would make a bolded Welcome text appear on your sign. Use /help colors in game for color codes. Combine this with colored signs for extra effect.
- You are able to create hidden switches that may be toggled by right clicking the block where your hidden switch sign is on. Place a block and place a sign on it where the second line is [x]. Now you may right click this block from any side and toggle the switch it is connected to!
- Front of hidden switch
- Back of the hidden switch
- As in the above example you may right click the nether rack that the switch is on from the back of it and it will toggle the lever below. Great for puzzles; secret entrances and whatever your imagination can create!
- You are able to create light switches that may be toggled by right clicking the light switch sign. Simply make a sign with the following on the second line: "[ I ]" without the quotes and spaces of course and place a torch/redstonetorch above it. Now just right click it to toggle the torch on and off. Maximum range is 10 and maximum lights is 20. You may also customize your switch with the third and fourth line. This is used with a number value. Third line is your custom light range and fourth line is your custom max light changes.
- Lights on!
- Lights off!
- By holding glowstone dust or coal you will be able to right click on various areas to get power / light readings. Right clicking glowstone dust will show you the current light level of that block while right clicking coal on redstone objects will give you their power readings.
- Light reading!
- Power reading!
- A nice little painting switcher for your benefit so you don't have to constantly break / create paintings to get that painting you want. Simply right click any painting and use your mouse scroll to pick the one you want!