Additional Town Application
Additional Town Application(top)
- $220,000 Town #3
- $270,000 Town #4
- $330,000 Town #5
- $425,000 Town #6
- $500,000 Town #7+
- You as the president must provide the Additional Town fee.
- Must be ranked [President]
- Must read rules over and ensure they are followed.
- Must ensure entire application is read and applied for properly.
- You must have started some sort of town that is outlined. Name must be between 1-13 characters in length. (a-z and 0-9 and _ [underscores] only) No spaces. (Ensure it is not yet taken in the server you're in!) - Use "/region info <townname>" command and see if that name already exists
- Specify the server this town is being placed in.
- Your town must be between 100x100 - 200x200 length-x-width! This area cannot be decreased/increased in the future. Sorry. (Height will be secured all the way up to the sky, and all the way down to bedrock). NO SMALLER, NO BIGGER
- You must have readily available town posts outside your additional town.
- You must make 4 town posts on all edges of your additional town. These will be done with 4 signs. Simply place them at the four corners of your additional town with "Town Name Post" on them. They must form a square/rectangle with no more then 100-200 space from each one. This will help an owner mark your town! Important: They must be open to the sky! Even if your town is underground, these posts must no matter what be above ground open to the sky! Your town will be secured all the way up and down. (Post co-ordinates [x] [y] [z] of all posts.) - These posts can be deleted after your town is set-up and added.
- You must have read our Zoning Laws and abide by them. If your town is placed too close to another town as per these laws the neighboring mayor must reply to your thread allowing this. (Only exception to these laws is if the neighboring town is your own)
- Information regarding Standard town perks can be located in our Mayor section.
- Once this application is made and on the forum - you are fully allowed to make grief reports if a user griefs the area from this point on seeing as it is in plans of security.
- Some things to note about owning additional towns
- Additional towns do not need to be right beside each other. They can be anywhere on the map.
- Zoning laws do not apply for making a new town right beside your other one. It can be as close to your other town as you want, even merging it, thus making an extra large town.
- Additional towns get their own town name
- Your nation can have a name completely separate from town names. Once again cannot be the same as another town/nation name. Check with /region info <name> - as well as check the Nations forum to see if that name already exists.
- Additional towns each have their own set of members and owners. Use Mayor commands to add/remove members/owners as usual
- To apply for an Additional Town you must fill out this form.