Wool Glitch?

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Virlomi, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Virlomi

Virlomi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: Virlomi

Brief Description: Hot keys were replaced with different wool colors in the 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 positions, and overwrote items I had in their positions, which were: 1) mostly new pickaxe, 2) dark yellow shovel), 4)stack of cobble, 5) ~30ish iron ore blocks, 6) 64 coal, 8)64 porkchops, 9) brand new diamond sword. This happened around 5:15pm Central time.

Instructions: Happened while mining coal from a roof underground at x -5200, y -5280, z 20. I'd just placed a torch and was mining from the roof.

How many times did you recreate this bug?: I honestly have no idea how this happened.

Result: Already explained.

Expected Result: To get coal from the vein and not lose all my diamond tools and items on the hot bar. Also, to keep my inventory: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5985/20120214125753.png

Evidence: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5773 ... 171428.png

2. Lecrayen

Lecrayen Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems problems pop up all over the place like this, but it seems to be a problem that can't be fixed unless we know EXACTLY how it happened (Like pressing f8 in VB =P). But one comment, If you send your texture pack to me, I can make your font HD if you use the HD patcher. I can make texture packs but I won't advertise it here, just pm me if you want to "Learn more" lol

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Are you able to place the blocks?
    Do you use zombe's modpack or any other mod that spawns items in singleplayer?

4. Virlomi

Virlomi Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Lecrayen; it's John Smith's somethinganother.

kukelekuuk00; I do use zombe's modpack. Everything is disabled except for footpaths (draws a little red line where ever you move that 'flows' in the direction you went). I also use Rei's Minimap for seeing where chunks are, as well as keeping my bearings in relation to the surface.

5. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    you might want to doublecheck your configurations then.