Denied [Website & Forums Suggestion] VMR forum split

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +358
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums
    Short title for your suggestion:
    VMR forum split
    What are you suggesting:
    Just that VMR theme suggestions be separated from VMR news to make it easier to keep up with what is happening on that server
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The flood of suggestions can swamp any constructive conversations there and it looks like that is all the VMR forum is for. While this makes me sad it also makes it frustrating to try and find current info on what theme is chosen if a new one was, when the reset was done if it was yet, or any feature updates to VMR when there is no news on the main page.

Since I have a really throttled ISP connection so it takes forever for the pages to load and discord crashes most things on me. I can't be the only poor person playing, separating news from suggestions would make it easier to stay informed and should help to garner interest in that mode of play.
    Other information:
    Andrew Loves my Name!
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Not sure why you are having difficulties with this or how it would help to have things separate? I personally feel that andrew has went out of his way to better communicate with the community. Especially with the new guidelines about resets, if going to happen, to be announced before midnight.
    Is it possible for you to just bookmark only the threads that are important to you? There are a lot of awesome features available in regards to what to watch and what to be notified of.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    Not needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.