Vote Shop Bug

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by KhronesGehrig, Jun 21, 2024.

1. KhronesGehrig

KhronesGehrig EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Code:
    Minecraft Username: KhronesGehrig

Brief Description: I tried to buy the autumn pumpkin. I received a message in chat "You have bought a Autumn Pumpkin for 15 Ecovotes!" Then nothing happened. I've never used my vote points before but I suspect that pumpkin should show up in my inventory. And I only had a stack of chests in my inventory.

Instructions: Execute /voteshop, click autumn pumpkin, click the confirm button. get a message in chat and no pumpkin.

How many times did you recreate this?: Only did it once. It didn't work the first time and I am not trying to waste all my points.

Result: No pumpkin after purchasing pumpkin from vote shop

Expected Result: Actually getting the items from the vote shop when I try to buy them.

Evidence:

#1 KhronesGehrig, Jun 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,396
    Yes, vote shop custom items are still broken from the 1.20.6 update. It’s in my to-do to rotate what’s available and fix it in the process.
    After I fix it I’ll see about lost votes.