Denied [VMR Server Suggestion] VMR Booklet incentive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by blgordon, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    In Game Name:
    blgordon
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    VMR Booklet incentive
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding an incentive for completing the VMR achievements. Currently the top VMR player only has 6 of 409 achievements completed! This is not the same as selling 1 of each item to the server, the achievements are from selling 1k of an item to the server. I suggest adding an incentive for doing the VMR achievements, not necessarily completing all of them but for hitting certain milestones such as 100 of 409, 200 of 409, etc, and maybe something extra special for getting 409/409 ( I think some adjustments would need to be made since some blocks are unobtainable. SO maybe make the top incentive at 350/409?)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will give the people who have already prestiged a reason to keep playing VMR. Due to the insane amount of time required to complete the challenges it will give people a reason to stay on VMR for longer periods of time.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A. Could be done with screenshots of VMR Booklet stats page.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    There was originally going to be some reward for completing booklet items, not sure whatever happened with that.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I suggested something like this a little while ago and Andrew said that he has not forgotten about it, but is focusing on the main server and potentially a new server in the future.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    While I agree with this suggestion, I feel that andrew has just been too busy to worry about additional game modes currently. I also believe that this will be like skyblock - he will get to it someday when more important list items are completed.

5. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    @Nicit6 Thanks for shedding some light on this, I had no clue this was something previously discussed.
    @AdmiralD I agree that andrew is a busy guy! That's why I suggested doing it without any mods... You can already view the booklet status on the leader boards.
    I had search suggestions on forums hoping to not duplicate what someone had already suggested.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We don't currently have plans to work on / revamp the booklet for VMR at this current time.
    We will however look into it during the summer of 2019 potentially.

Feel free to bring it up again by then, my focus is on other projects at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.