Denied [VMR Server Suggestion] Make VMR Great Again!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MocaBear, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    In Game Name:
    Unique_beagle
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Make VMR Great Again!
    What are you suggesting:
    Extending the VMR from Weekly to Bi-weekly (I originally heard idea from @SpartanAmaroqr) or 15 days (or twice per month) & increase the prizes/points to reflect the time/grind put into VMR (if its turned to longer timeframe).
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Because with the ban of hacked clients on VMR, it makes VMR a lot more difficult that previous prestiged players had the opportunity. It makes setting up yourself for the week very difficult, and it causes people to get tired of themes quickly if they have to start from scratch just to gather same tools if the theme doesn't change.
    Other information:
    VMR weeks are mending together with themes lately (granted not many people are suggesting since nobody is really playing) and extending it to two weeks will allow people to fully set up for their grind, and not be stuck resetting up the next week also allowing them to get more items since the item count increases every update (and likely will go above 900 when 1.16 comes).
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I would assume there would be some adjusting to configs/changes but id imagine not a huge overhall of the plugin.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #1 MocaBear, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    We cannot make this change due to our reset automation code. It would actually be quite an overhaul due to how we have things setup. I'm not going to be putting development hours into a game mode that's rarely played for this change. We have far too many things in our backlog.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Also, now that I think about it, even if we could easily do this, I'd still deny it and be against it for several others reasons.

VMR is fine how it is and it's a game mode where the sole purpose is getting prestige. The server is complete and we will not be making changes to it. I know people want things to be easier, but it just won't happen.

#3 andrewkm, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.