[VMR Server Suggestion] Heavy Core & Mace to 3 for booklet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Heavy Core & Mace to 5 (or 3 for consistency) for booklet
    What are you suggesting:
    Dropping the requirement for booklet on heavy cores and maces to 5 (or 3 for consistency)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Like the trident of the past, these are currently extremely difficult to come by seeing as how the heavy core only comes from ominous vaults. According to the Minecraft wiki, it takes on average 13 ominous vault spins to get a heavy core. Rounded down, that’s about 6 or so trial chambers average to get one heavy core if going by average ominous vaults in a trial chamber. Multiply that by 20 (10 for the item, 10 for the mace) and that’s ~120 trial chambers average. And that is assuming you loot every ominous vault and even have the means of getting ominous keys (for practical context, the most ominous keys I’ve gotten off one ominous bottle sweep was 3. RNG sometimes only gave me one key in roughly 30mins of trial omen and dozen plus ominous spawners). Five of each item will already be challenging enough.
    Other information:
    Suggested 3 originally for consistency sake for these rarer items, but 5 would be better since that means 10 total cores (and the disc from ominous vaults have the same chance as a heavy core too, but doesn’t suffer from needing double the amount of items to complete booklet)
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Jul 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
  2. Supersize

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    I agree with lowering this requirement.

So far I’ve got 2 cores in 6 chambers. I may have got lucky, but even at those numbers it’ll be 60 chambers to get 20 cores.
    Let’s say you can locate and clear a chamber in 2 hours, which might be low balling the estimate. (not to mention all the prep work to get the gear to survive the chambers). That’s 120 hours for a few items.

That being said, I’m very interested in how long it’ll take the first person to complete the booklet. So maybe consider changing these requirements after seeing how long it takes for the first 3 people to complete the booklet.

3. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +90
    i disagree with this i have gotten 6 trials in two weeks
    and have 5 maces and 3 cores

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    You must've gotten lucky. In two weeks and a significantly more than six trial chambers later, I only got 8 cores total too. They are heavily reliant on very low RNG on a vault that has no more than 5 in one chamber max. And you need 20 total for the two items. All this suggestion is doing is lowering it to 5 of each to make it need 10 total cores needed to prestige (which is the same as the disc and the banner pattern, which have the same odds in ominous vaults as heavy cores)

#4 Jdawger, Jul 28, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2024