Denied [VMR Server Suggestion] Change to GUI for the booklet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SplayTick, Jul 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    In Game Name:
    SplayTick
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change to GUI for the booklet
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting a change to the GUI for the booklet that implements an aspect of the GUI for the item filter. In the item filter GUI when an item is selected to NOT be picked up it has the enchanted sheen on it. This would make navigating your booklet and figuring out what is left to be gotten so much easier if the incomplete items had this enchanted sheen on them and the completed items did not.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    As stated previously, this would be a great quality of life enhancement to navigating the VMR booklet GUI and figuring out what you have left to achieve and what you have already completed.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    booklet
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    +0. I fully agree with this suggestion, but I'm slightly iffy with making it "enchanted" if completed, just because there are a few items that are enchanted already by default (notch apple, enchanted book, etc.).

Instead, what if we revamp the GUI so if you run something /booklet complete, it brings up the GUI of completed items, and /booklet incomplete brings up the incomplete items (and I would go one step further and possibly suggest /booklet rare that brings up the rare items needed)

3. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    That is a good point on the some items being enchanted already. It would probably be easier to have a GUI that would still be ran under /booklet but have sort filter buttons inside it for the completed, uncompleted, and unobtainables. Again, kinda like how the item filter GUI is separated into sections for each category.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    We will not be altering the booklet code at this time.
    PS: It's also meant to be hard to determine what you have, don't have, what you still need, etc.

#4 andrewkm, Jul 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.