[VMR Server Suggestion] Add the vex armor trim to rare spins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jul 20, 2024.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add the vex armor trim to rare spins
    What are you suggesting:
    Add the vex armor trim to /kit rare BUT keep the number at 10
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The only way we can get vex armor trims is in a woodland mansion. Those are the rarest structure in Minecraft and hard to find even with a woodland mansion map. Since ECC removed those kinds of treasure maps due to lag reasons, Woodland Mansions are next to impossible to find without cheats (which are now illegal on VMR); this is why we made the Totem of Undying a rare.

Now, once you get ahold of one template, you can in theory make dozens of them if you have a lot of diamonds, so the template should stay at 10.

The only reason I am suggesting this is because it is next to impossible to even find one; even in the extremely lucky chance you find a woodland mansion, there's less than a 50% chance it'll even be in a specific given chest (and there aren't too many of those specific chests in the mansion, even with good RNG)
    Other information:
    If we want to change them to 3 since they are in the rare crates, then so be it. Only reason I said keep at 10 is because, like all armor trims, once you get one, they are dummy easy to get all 10. The issue with vex is just getting that one to start cloning.

Also, it is worth noting that all the people that I talked to who obtained vex obtained them when cheats were still legal on VMR & found the Woodland Mansion using either a seed cracker or other methods
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Jul 20, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2024