Sticky [VMR Booklet] - All Items (Updated for 1.21)

Discussion in 'VMR (Vanilla Minerun)' started by Videowiz92, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    I created a Google Sheets document to track VMR Booklet progress. Follow this link and go to File > Make a Copy to create your own form and fill out the information in the Obtained page to track your booklet status.

VMR Booklet Tracker

#1 Videowiz92, Jan 5, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    Updated for 1.21

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    @Videowiz92 your "pages" tab is very incorrect. Two notable things are The new copper items should be on page 38 & the breeze rod should be the last item. There may be more, but those are two I noticed

4. Videowiz92

Ratings:
    +1,198
    I was looking for someone the other day that had the new booklet order. I simply added the items to the spreadsheet, so if you have the order then please share and I'll update it accordingly.

5. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    I'm still collecting some of the new items. I can send you screenshots after this week's run

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,319
    @Videowiz92 I have 1302/1332 seen on VMR. Half of the 30 is spawn eggs & the rest are a few rares after 1.15, sniffer plants/seeds, two or three trims, and a few netherite items. You should be able to piece together the complete list.

Here's the link to my Google Drive folder. Please let me know if you can't access it or don't know what an item is

#6 Jdawger, Jul 28, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
  7. Videowiz92

Ratings:
    +1,198
    Romper helped me fill the rest, thanks for supplying what you could though. The booklet has now been properly reordered to fit the order in VMR as of 1.21.

I also reworked a bit of the Remaining tabs to allow for custom viewing and now items that are in progress will be pushed to the top of the list.

@Jdawger @romper83273 @tanger91 @Mickus @Wazupbutrcup

VMR Booklet Tracker

#7 Videowiz92, Jul 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2024