Village of Berk [Teaser]

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Quackk, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    *Project paused-pm if any questions*
    -=[x]=- Berk -=[x]=-
    (Inspired by How To Train Your Dragon 3)

(/rg i theknownworld)
    --------------------------------------

Here's a bit of background information. This is actually my first official town project. I have started one on archive a while back but I've never actually taken it seriously or had any motivation to go through with it. I've joined ECC in 2012 and I've never really been apart of the community at all really, until I started making new friends around 2018. I have many plans for this town, lot's of ways to connect the community and also to create one of the most aesthetically pleasing towns on Main. I remember seeing the movie How to train your dragon when I was young and it was a great movie in my opinion, I mean as a kid that age who didn't like dragons lol? I'm sure I've seen the second movie to the trilogy at one point but I don't remember it much, but about 5 months ago I did a marathon to watch all the movies in order from 1st to the new 3rd that I haven't yet seen. And tbh I really didn't remember how great the first movie was. The story and animation was amazing and there were so many good messages throughout the film, and the way the story developed through three movies and the way you get to experience the characters grow and change was great. On top of that, the animation just got better and better, and by the third movie the animation really delivered a breath-taking experience. I hope to share that with ECC by basing my town off of the original village in the film called Berk, which has developed through it's years of changing beliefs and relationships as the "Berkians" learned to trust/welcome dragons into their life.

(P.S. If you haven't seen the movies I encourage you see them. If you won't take my word for it then check out it's thousands of positive reviews online.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Skip video to 3:58 for visual of project]

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -=UPDATES=-
    -
    -
    -

Accepting any building materials for donation:). Updates will come as the project goes, stay tuned for housing, events, competitions, gambling, and minigames as the project comes together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Quackk, Aug 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020