[User Complaint] webman11123

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by 10Jefferson10, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Jefferson10

10Jefferson10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Felon Username:
    webman11123
    Complaint:
    After being griefed by username "strechies", web man continuously harassed both Kuloms and I, (ashleyll). We told him to stop and he didn't. He attempted to give us orders as if he were a mod, and told us what we could and couldn't do. He said strechies was innocent when we had already taken care of the situation by getting a investigator. Webman told us we were lying, that we were falsely accusing (even though we had invest. proof), and more. Our main complaint is that he harassed us and said rude things while acting like a moderator while only being a president rank. Thank you for your time and consideration for this issue.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    We both felt really attacked that webman tped to us saying that he was going to help and that he was an invest. Then he just harassed us instead. Please note that there is only one link, but 5 photos. Please pay special attention to the "fifth image".

2. 10Jefferson10

10Jefferson10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    All 5 photos failed to post, here is the link, to the most important in my opinion, evidence of harassment. Thank you again and sorry.

#2 10Jefferson10, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,216,084
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Thank you for reporting this. While nothing in the first picture shows @webman11123 breaking the rules, there is some harassment in the second. I will be giving the user a warning. Remember that you can always /ignore them, and please report if something like this happens again.

Locked - User warned by /mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.