[User Complaint] @Trunks55827

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Phantom_Walrus, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom_Walrus

Phantom_Walrus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Felon Username:
    Complaint:
    @trunks55827 and I agreed to do a loan contract. I made a contract on the forums, and I just assumed it would be approved so I gave @Trunks558827 45k ECCD before it was approved. The contract was declined, but it still may be out there. Once again I assumed, I thought @trunks55827 wouldn't care about the contract and just give me my 55k back.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I was hesitant at first, but his friend suggested a forum contract( I can not recall the friends IGN) . I had never heard of a forum contract let alone made one. That is the reason the contract was declined. No further info, thanx for reviewing this complaint.

@Phantom_Walrus

2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    @Phantom_Walrus - Denied contracts are not valid contracts, meaning, they are not legally bound to anything or anyone. As this is the case, we cannot take any action against this complaint. However, if you have screenshots, we may be able to do something. Do you have any screenshots involving this loan?

Left Open 24 Hours.

3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    @Phantom_Walrus - As you have failed to respond within the allotted time frame, I shall be locking this complaint. Without screenshot evidence of the issue, we cannot take any action in attempts to resolve the situation. If you find screenshots of this event later on, please feel free to file another complaint with adequate evidence. For now, this complaint will be locked.

Insufficient Evidence -- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.