[User Complaint] @TheCheeseyOnion

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Sold a God melon sword to @TheCheeseyOnion for 1.4mil on a pp at 300k/week until paid off and 30 spawner keys for 300k which was just added to the debt(1 extra week). @TheCheeseyOnion has not been online for 30 days now and has never made a payment.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:

2. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Hey @CoalMiner4life
    Thank you for filing this complaint, sorry you had to.

First, I would like to remind you that you need to be taking timestamped screenshots in regards to evidence of agreements etc. Screenshots like these are hard to enforce if it ever comes down to filing a complaint. I'm sure you are already aware of this but you can find more information on collecting proper evidence here.

I have checked with an SA about this conversation/payment plan agreement and can confirm the information provided, is all good and an agreement was made.

However concerning the 30 spawner keys, there is no evidence recorded here and unless you can produce screenshots/evidence of that agreement, this will be disregarded.

Additionally, @TheCheeseyOnion , do you have any evidence of any payments made in regards to this payment plan you agreed to? If not, could we try and figure out a payment plan to get this paid off?

Thread left unlocked 24 hours awaiting a response from @TheCheeseyOnion

3. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Hello @CoalMiner4life ,

As @TheCheeseyOnion has failed to reply with an explanation as to why this was not paid back or any plans to return the tool, I will be banning them for breach of contract.

Thread Locked - User @TheCheeseyOnion banned for Breach of Contract (CoalMiner4life).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.