[User Complaint] @pyrotechnix_

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MinecraftFrame, May 19, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinecraftFrame

MinecraftFrame EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +12
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Debt due from beginning of last year.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I highly feel @PryoTechnix has had PLENTY of time to repay their debt to me, even before they were banned in my first complaint.

For quick reference, I loaned them this money on Jul 24, 2023, with a due date of Jan 1st 2024. for 4.5 mil ECD

Im unsure how they continuously get themselves into these kinds of problems, it may be a lack of good time management skills, or a serious lack of care. Granted, it is just a virtual currency, but still scummy. They seemed more than willing and able to pay that debt off when i offered it.

Im willing to give them 4.5 months to pay off 4.5mil. 1mil a month until the debt is paid.

if it continues to be unpaid, i suggest a more permanent ban. without appeals. Not my decision but they have been banned for it before, but still continue to do it.

I do not hold any ill will, or ill contempt for this person, they were always very nice, and cool to interact with. but they continuously do not pay debts.

#1 MinecraftFrame, May 19, 2024
    Last edited: May 19, 2024
  2. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +309
    I was unbanned on the terms I made payment if the players I owed money to ever returned. Well I've had this money saved since then and will make a full payment to write off this debt via forum transfers. I am unsure if we agreed on interest with being so long ago, however, I have added another $500,000 totalling $5,000,000. I promised to return on better terms and intend to keep this in mind.

@MinecraftFrame has been paid in full via forum transfer.

https://prnt.sc/ZwA8_NZkbZrQ

#2 PyroTechnix_, May 19, 2024
    Last edited: May 19, 2024
  3. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +454
    @MinecraftFrame @PyroTechnix_

Thank you for taking the time to file this complaint.

@PyroTechnix_ was unbanned under the premise that repayments would be made. Seeing as though this has been fulfilled, I will be dismissing this complaint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.