[User Complaint] PyroTechnix_

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by cike25, Sep 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +36
    Accused Username:
    PyroTechnix_
    Complaint:
    Item scamming. On September 11th, I loaned @PyroTechnix_ 2 tools at a rate of 25k per hour. It has been over a week and these tools have not yet been returned to me.
    I really hate to do this, but I have tried contacting him via multiple channels (in game mail and discord since I am unable to send him a forum pm) but have not heard anything back even though he has been online recently so hopefully this gets his attention.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    Hello @Cike25, I am sorry you've had to file this complaint. A couple of questions for you, sir. First, how long was the rental period supposed to be for? Was there an agreed upon return time here that is not shown, or was it an open ended rental? Also, have you been paid for the rental as of yet? Or were rental fees due after tool return?

@PyroTechnix_, can you please explain why you have not returned the two tools in question to @Cike25?

3. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +36
    @Riggs316, I appreciate you looking into this. There was no agreed upon return time, but as stated in the last clause of the contract, it should have been less than a week. I was also not strict on when the rental fees would be due and I received 25k when the tools were first rented but nothing since.

4. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +309
    @Cike25 @Riggs316 Sorry, don't play as much as I used to and forgot I had those to return. I will hop on now and if @Cike25 would like to put down a price I owe for the hours held I will pay this immediately.

5. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +36
    Thanks for responding @PyroTechnix_! I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but I couldn't get a hold of you so I started to worry. It's been 224 hours since you rented these tools so your total rental fee is 5.6m. You can deduct the 25k you already paid me.

6. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +309
    5.6m is pretty steep, I understand they were in possesion for a lengthy period of time however I used the tools for about a day. Would you agree to settle for half at 2.8?

7. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,329
    Just a note that the screenshot does not have a time stamp nor a time zone listed for the 8am start date. Depending on where Pyro is, this will impact the amount of hours that are listed as part of the overdue rental payment agreement. Therefore, without proper log-diving on staff's end or a procurement of a screenshot with a time stamp or time zone, the 224 hours has little actual merit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    #7 Zedoker, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  8. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +36
    @PyroTechnix_, thank you for returning the tools. I'd be willing to accept 2.8m in this case, since 5.6m is pretty absurd for a tool rental. Just please be more careful and respectful when renting/borrowing from others as I know I'm not the only one something similar has happened to. I've definitely learned a lesson on my end as well to set better expectations on when I'd like my stuff returned! I'll be on for a few hours if you'd like to discuss this in game.

#8 cike25, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  9. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +309
    @Cike25 Appreciate your offer, no harmful intentions just got caught up with shit and barely had time to use them for what I wanted. I have forum transferred the 2.8m.

10. Riggs316

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    @Cike25 and @PyroTechnix_ , I am glad you were able to come to an agreement on payment. @Cike25, once you confirm receipt of the 2.8m, I can proceed with wrapping up this complaint.

11. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +309
    #11 PyroTechnix_, Sep 21, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
  12. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +36
    @Riggs316 I can confirm that I have received the agreed upon 2.8m.
    @PyroTechnix_ I hold no hard feeling towards you and understand mistakes happen. I am also sorry that it had to come to this but hope we can all learn from it!

13. Riggs316

Ratings:
    +769
    @PyroTechnix_ thank you for paying @Cike25. I know things happen and sometimes life gets hectic but we must still hold ourselves responsible in returning another user's items in a timely fashion.

Complaint Resolved Upon @PyroTechnix_'s confirmed payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.