[User Complaint] @opnostrix

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by taddortot, Sep 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taddortot

taddortot EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Loan Scamming/Debt unpaid

"Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game."
    Evidence:
    Below is the original contract agreement signed by Opnostrix. I have tried reaching out to them a few times via forum PM to check in as well as offer assistance with loan. The chest shop still has 9 Chiseled Stone Bricks indicating 9 500k payments still owed.

Evidence of chest still having payments:

Original contract thread: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/sale-of-l1-rod-lk34sgpj.222925/
    Additional Information:
    I am still willing to work with OpNostrix on getting this debt payed with the incurred late fees.

2. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    Hello there @taddortot, I am sorry it's come to the point of having to file this complaint. Hopefully we can get this all resolved in a timely fashion.

@OpNostrix, can you please explain why you have not made the remaining payments on the loan? And do you have a plan of action for finishing up your payments? I'll be giving you 24 hours to respond.

Complaint Left Open for 24 Hours Pending Response From @OpNostrix.

3. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    Well, it has been a bit more than 24 hours without a response. Unfortunately, I will have to be banning @OpNostrix for Loan Scamming. @OpNostrix, you may file an appeal if you return, and then a repayment plan can be worked out with @taddortot.

Complaint Locked - User @OpNostrix banned for Loan Scamming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.