[User Complaint] @CraigParton

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by xX3PICREBELXx, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX3PICREBELXx

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,608
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    User flamed me in global, sad to see in 2018
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Swift ban needed

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. CraigParton

CraigParton Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Here's the actual full chat from my log, I tried to separate the relevant lines for emphasis:

Chat_Overlord was being a troll and annoying several users in chat. In typical troll fashion, once he annoyed people with his attitude, and they responded negatively, he pretended like he was being bullied or persecuted, and telling others to stop being "mean" to him. I called him out on being a troll and told him to "stfu". Harsh perhaps, but I hate trolls and their behavior. Finally I just used the command to ignore him.

I've talked with most people on staff and most of the regulars on skyblock. You can ask any of them, I'm not an ass. I'm nice to people in chat. If anyone has a question about Minecraft mechanics I'm usually one of the first to answer. I was even giving out free car advice in chat yesterday (I own an auto repair shop). I just have zero tolerance for trolls. As you can see, I was not the only person annoyed by him, although I was perhaps the most vocal in telling him to stop. I just hate trolls.

3. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    @xX3PICREBELXx, thank you for filing this complaint. I’m sorry for your experience in-game. However, some of your comments in-game weren’t respectful either. Please reconsider your actions and don’t let this happen again.

@CraigParton, that sort of language and disrespect isn’t allowed in-game, especially in global. Therefore, I’ll be issuing a warn. Please don’t do something like this again. In addition, we don’t accept chat logs as evidence.

USER WARNED - Directed Language

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 PvPMaster911, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.