[User Complaint] @Budkiss

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by AllThingsGo, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllThingsGo

AllThingsGo Chun-Li Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +703
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    I have been renting out my star tools recently to many users as a mutual exchange that benefits both parties. I rented out my Efficiency 7 Star Pickaxe to the user mentioned above for an hour. When it was time to finally return the tool, I was prompted with a message from said user claiming that they broke my eff7 pick while they were "netflix and mining", that he did not have the money to pay me and showed utter disregard for a contract that he agreed to. Budkiss allowed me to feel stressed and upset for several minutes before telling me he was "joking". Although Budkiss sees this as a joke, I believe this is blatant trolling and this behavior is extremely toxic to the entire server due to the ramifications of star tools being broken, and how users can easily breach the contract while leaving us renters out of millions. This has ultimately led me and other renters to be a lot more hesitant to even continue doing so. After I called him out on it, Budkiss then proceeded to disrespect me in PM and directed language at me.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @Budkiss don't be a dick.

Not sure I have much else to say here. It isn't too hard to play the game and be respectful to others.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.