[Town Transfer Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Avowin

General Purpose of Contract:
    Transferring town ownership.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to pay @Avowin $265,000ECD and purchase 1xMax Silk Diamond Pickaxe and 1xMax Fortune Diamond Pickaxe in exchange for @Avowin to give ownership of Spawntown #15 within 8 days(6-8-2019 11:59pm est) upon this contract being approved and/or his mayor application(if needed) is accepted. Reason for 8 days was that @Avowin informed that he would not be available until the following Saturday (06-15-2019). Failure to uphold @_Royal_Vulpes_'s portion of the contract will result in this being nulled and I will accept the punishment deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Avowin agrees to transfer ownership of spawn town #15 to @_Royal_Vulpes_ through an official town transfer application in exchange for $265,000, 1xMax Silk Diamond Pickaxe, and 1xMax Fortune Diamond Pickaxe within 8 days(6-8-2019 11:59 pm est) upon this contract being approved and/or his mayor application(if needed) is accepted. @Avowin's failure to uphold his portion of the contract will result in this contract being nullified, the return of $265,000ECD and the tools stated previously, and necessary punishment deemed by ECC Staff will be taken.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree to these terms.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN:
    Avowin

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    @Avowin as some changes were made in the contract, I'm going to need you to reagree before I can approve.

4. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN:
    Avowin

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

5. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade

Ratings:
    +410
    @Avowin, can you please tag yourself?

6. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN:
    Avowin

I agree

7. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN:
    @Avowin

I agree

#7 Avowin, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  8. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ

Ratings:
    +607
    Sorry my phone just spammed that post while trying to redo it

9. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade

Ratings:
    +410
    Contract Approved. - Remember to take time stamped screenshots where applicable.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.