TOWN TRANSFER CONTRACT | UNDERTOWN

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by welikeike22, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    IGN:

@welikeike22

Users Involved in this Contract:

@core_diver

General Purpose of Contract:

@Core_Diver is giving the town of UNDERTOWN (M.N) @welikeike22

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @welikeike22, will take ownership of the town of UNDERTOWN from @Core_Diver within 48 hours of this contract's approval pending the approval of application by staff members.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Core_Diver agrees to give @welikeike22 ownership of UNDERTOWN
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application for the town of UNDERTOWN, which may be filed by @welikeike22 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @welikeike22, agree to these terms.

2. Core_Diver

Core_Diver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +112
    I Core_Diver agree to these terms.

3. Caliki123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +123
    Contract Approved!
    Make sure to double tap f2 for screenshots of any transactions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.