[Town Claim Application] TJanicki

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by TJanicki, Aug 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJanicki

    TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Messages:
    644
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +197
    In Game Name:
    TJanicki​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    indeed​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    0​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    hogtown​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    69hog420​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    Only @69hog420 - no ingame /seen, over a year inactive on forums​
    Additional information about your town claim:

    ​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 TJanicki, Aug 30, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    user @69hog420 has been contacted
    We will review this in 72 hours
    -Coow
     
  3. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.