[Town Claim Application] Jdawger

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jdawger, Oct 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    Yes, just got the rank like a minute ago​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    Zero. Literally just got the lowest town claim rank rn​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    elarenvault​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    Starlindria - Offline 6m10d12h

    [​IMG]
    ​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    Enerdhill - Player Not Found (no forum account)
    LilyThechimken - Player Not Found (forum account offline 1yr+)
    [​IMG]
    ​
    Additional information about your town claim:
    Literally the only reason I applied for Tycoon. Found the town randomly & loved the design. I have ideas to transform it for my personal uses​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Jdawger, Oct 23, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2024
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Activity will be re-evaluated after 72 hours.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I’m a little eager for this town. Any updates @Skylexia seeing as how it’s been 3.5+ days
     
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.