The Stark Patented Fish Table™

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Genovani, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Genovani

Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +878
    Stark Industries Presents:

The Stark Patented Fish Table™

How does it work?
    The Stark Patented Fish Table™ works by pushing the user side to side every x amount of seconds. In doing so, you have no obligation but to cast your rod and reel in (or don't, we don't judge), and be... y'know... not afk.

Gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stats:
    ~ $90,000 peak (
    DISCLAIMER: THIS FIGURE VARIES BASED ON YOUR FISHING MCMMO LEVEL!) (before prestige rates, w/ an L3 Rod, Greater than, or equal to fishing level 700) as of 10/15/2022 3:15 AM

Cost:

The Table is a fine piece of work that takes only about 30 minutes to construct. The cost of a table is
    $500,000 to rent for 24 hours (comes with a free rental l2 rod with mending on it (thereby anyone can rent it). for the duration of your rental.) or $850,000 for a private construct within your own town (that is, you provide the space).

Thank you for your time. I do hope to see suggestions down below as well as any questions or inquiries into this product. For more specific questions, please pm either Thrombey or myself, Genovani.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
    #1 Genovani, Oct 15, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
  2. Genovani

Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +878
    Notice
    I've no idea why, or what is causing it, but fishing catches have been decreased for whatever reason as of 10/15, noticed after the morning server downtime while world edits were being processed. I see no way the two could correlate, and I am not trying to spread conspiracy but for whatever reason, whereas I would make $153,000 - $160,000 @ the 53% prestige rate, I would now making closer to $125,000 - $135,000 @ that same rate. This means that I am catching less fish. As such, I have updated the thread to reflect this as the current "peak" income per hour. Should the figures be shifted, I will update once more.

- Genovani

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Flehx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    Sold the "patent" for 130 USD, wild. I don't know what the ECD to USD conversion is anymore, but I hope it was worth it.