The 0/0.5 star spammers. Oh God, the 0/0.5 star spammers...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MatthewStevenGo, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $8,309
    Ratings:
    +571
    So as of yesterday, in Minecraft Schematics, most of my schematics that are lately submitted within this month or on January are given the infamous 0/0.5 star vote, for no logical reasons. Now the trend of spamming 0 stars on my schematics in this site are common, so it is not much of a stretch that the people who are spamming such ratings on my schematics are the noobs who does not care about appreciating someone's work. I have even posted the preface on my profile that the use of 0/0.5 stars for no reason is not welcome. Here is the preface I have added in my profile details:

=====FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BAD TRACK RECORD OF SPAMMING LOW RATINGS=====
    If you read this note, then you are cautioned against the act of spamming 0 stars for no reason.

Remember:
    1. In case you feel like you find one of my related schematics like this are boring, I HIGHLY suggest that you leave the rating alone (by not giving me cancerous stars, seriously) so as not to poke me into frustration, lest you are aimlessly downvoting my hard works, as doing so would make anyone think you may have low IQ and poor judgment.* **
    2. Please pay extra attention to the category which defines this schematic, so as to prevent confusion.*
    3. If you think you are an educated person, at least you know how to read?
    4. Please, don't mistake this as a real product to buy! This is just Pixel Art!
    5. Importantly, please observe the general rating ethics.*
    6. Just quit spamming low ratings as these will be possibly looked at as spam and with suspicion.
    7. Don't you guys disappoint me, as I will be looking at such 0 stars with HIGH levels of suspicion.
    8. STRICTLY NO downvoting schematics for no logical reason whatsoever. Seriously, this is not cool and is disgraceful! :mad:
    9. I am going to keep an eagle-eye on votes whenever something suspicious on the rating will occur.
    10. The reason why it is categorized "Modern" is that the one I have based from is real-life modern computers. (Just to let you know)
    11. Any attempt to rate this 0 star will NOT be allowed without my explicit written permission.

Long story short: The following disallowed ratings on this schematic are here:
    = 2.5 stars
    = 2.0 stars
    = 1.5 stars
    = 1.0 stars (most abused against the best schematics)
    = 0.5 stars (most abused against the best schematics)
    = 0.0 stars (most abused against the best schematics and, God forbid, the most cancerous of all ratings)

I hope you found my above advice helpful for you.

*Important!
    **This will be the stern warning for those who put my schematics to disrepair by aimless 0 star vote. If this is violated, then shame on those who unnecessarily put the schematics to ruin.

I have tried to make my preface stricter as the 0-star spam trend progresses, but the people who are uneducated about appreciating someone's work continued to spam cancerous ratings to my schematics. Now, they have vandalized my schematics with 0/0.5 stars. Here is the evidence about how mind-blowing the situation is:

[​IMG]

You know that there are cave men who does this without thinking about what would the consequences of doing such a thing. I hope that the people responsible for giving cancerous ratings on my related schematics will have a taste of their own medicine.

Note: The evidence may look disordered, but all of the schematics in the screenshot are mine.

2. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    People.. they care.

3. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    EDIT. If you can link me to your schematics I wouldn't mind checking them out!

#3 matrix_rep, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Why are there different graphics card thing there? I don’t know anything about this so sorry if it’s obvious

5. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo Builder

EcoDollars:
    $8,309
    Ratings:
    +571
    These are pixel arts I have submitted.

6. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Hello @MatthewStevenGo !
    I have no idea at all where this is happening to you, however, in general I have found it better to deal with trolls by ignoring them as best you can.
    May I suggest that instead of the intro that you currently have which is both threatening and negative that you instead use that space to highlight the positive aspects of your creations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo Builder

EcoDollars:
    $8,309
    Ratings:
    +571
    Here: https://www.minecraft-schematics.com/user/matthewstevengo/