[TEMPLATE CONTRACT] Grimoire Vault Sale

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by LaggyTryHard, Mar 9, 2020.

1. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    I've created a template format for Grimoire vault owners in the case that they wanted to sell their vault.
    Please remember that this is just a template and you can follow your own style of contract if you wish, except that the text in "red" must be present in the new format.

Also note that this forum contract is not needed for selling a vault. You can of course make an ingame contract between you and the new owner but please follow the rules listed in the Grimoire forum post for more detailed instructions.

RED = Required.
    GREEN = Must be edited

IGN:

@USR#1

Users Involved in this Contract:

@USR#1, @USR#2, @LaggyTryHard

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of VAULT_NAME to the new owner @USR#2 for the total price of $PRICE

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I, @USR#1 ensure that all items within the chests will be removed from the vault and all locks will be removed within 24 hours of the acceptance of the contract.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @USR#2 will transfer $PRICE ECD within 24 hours of this contract's approval to @USR#1.
    • @LaggyTryHard ensures to add @USR#2 as a member of VAULT_NAME, while removing @USR#1 within 24 hours of this contract being accepted
    • If money is not received within the time, @USR#1 will be re-added as owner and @USR#2 will be removed from the vault
    • @USR#2 must also agree to the town rules of Grimoire (Listed below)
    RULES OF GRIMOIRE
    1. There may only be ONE owner of a vault at a time. In addition, a single user cannot own more than ONE vault in the town (including alt accounts).
    2. Any users you want to your vault must be aware of the rules listed here. If they break any of these rules, the owner will be held responsible and the vault may be taken back.
    3. Owners and any users they have allowed inside may not grief the vault. You may place blocks in the vault but you cannot break any of the existing structures. If you are unsure whether your changes are considered griefing, please ask first.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

If you notice anything incorrect with the contract, please be sure to respond below.

#1 LaggyTryHard, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2022