Team World Edit Returns! (Again!)

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Alarah, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    The time has come. TeamWorldEdit has returned! Again!

Have land you want cleared for a town? Want some peace and quiet for your town, and an ocean view? NO PROBLEM! Team World Edit is here for all your landscaping and excavation needs!

We offer competitive pricing on all services, from land clearing, to land filling!

No supplies? no problem either! For a small additional fee we can supply our own materials for just about ANY job!

Pleast keep in mind Pricing will be negotiated upon completion of the application form found below. Quoted Prices are available for Land clearing jobs, However we must be able to view the land.

200x200x1 Dirt Fill jobs have a standard price of 25k (w/YOUR Dirt) and are often completed within 48-72 hours of Acceptance. This price is non-negotiable. Price is 30k if TWE must supply the dirt.

To Hire TWE, complete this application form.

Code:
    APPLICATION FOR HIRING TWE:

IGN:

Today's Date:

Type of job (land clearing or filling):

Date and relative time you are available to discuss Pricing and first hand viewing of the job location:

Once the job is started, how quickly do you expect it to be completed:

Additional filling job questions

If a filling job: What is the main material required.

If a filling job: Will you be supplying any materials required, or purchasing from TWE (at 10% above server /sell price):

Your feedback is VERY important to us, so that we may continue to provide the best in world editing services. To leave us feedback, please feel free to fill out this brief customer survey:

Code:
    CUSTOMER SURVEY:

IGN:

Date of Service:

Type of job completed:

On a scale of 1-10(1 being the worst, 10 the best) please rate your overall satisfaction with the overall performance of TWE on this job:

On a scale of 1-10, please rate the courtesy of TWE Employees while working on your job site:

How Likely are you to recommend TWE to a friend (1-10 scale):

In a few words, please let us know any areas where we could improve the services we rendered.

Any other thoughts you would like to leave for us as well:

Important!!!

Our pricing is primarily driven by the size of the job and number of employees needed to meet deadlines. Please keep that in mind when negotiations are under way.

Aside from Applications, and Customer Surveys, please keep all other negotiations to another thread.
    Thank you very much for your patronage, and we look forward to working for you again.

WE NOW DO WATER/LAVA PLACEMENTS!!! (This includes dispesers)
    Code:
    Water Placement

IGN:

Type of Water Placement (I.E, farm, fountain, etc)

Will you be supplying the ice, or will you be purchasing it from TWE (supplying your own ice will provide a discount for services):

***Pricing for ice/water source placement is generally based on a 'per block' system, contact a TWE employee for more information on this***​

#1 Alarah, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    ~~Job History~~

Job #1: @legendarymoose16 Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #2: @Lolliepopsjohn Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #3: @minecraftmatty13 Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #4: @RyanBlocks2 Approx % complete: 31% Completion ETA: 2/1 Payment: Received

Job #5: [REDACTED] Job Declined, Payment Refunded.

Job #6: @TheFifthElement Approx % complete: 86% Completion ETA: 6/18 Payment: Received

Job #7: @ThomasVerth Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #8: @drewbo173 Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #9: @creecher28 Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: 6/17 Payment: Received

Job #10: @ThomasVerth Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

Job #11: @ThomasVerth Approx % complete: 17% Completion ETA: 6/22 Payment: Incomplete

Job #12: @drodude Approx % complete: 100% Completion ETA: Complete Payment: Received

~~Current Job Queue~~

Job #1: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #2: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #3: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #4: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #5: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #6: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #7: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #8: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #9: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

Job #10: Approx % complete: 0% Completion ETA: Payment:

* Extended due to Maintenance

3. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    Customer Service Surveys

#3 Alarah, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  4. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    <Reserved>

5. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Today's Date: 2/22/19

Type of job (land clearing or filling): filling

Date and relative time you are available to discuss Pricing and first hand viewing of the job location:
    I'm on a lot
    Once the job is started, how quickly do you expect it to be completed:
    No rush at all

Dirt
    If a filling job: Will you be supplying any materials required, or purchasing from TWE (at 10% above server /sell price):
    Would like to purchase

Note this is a job in the air near build limit

6. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    IGN: ArthurAquaman

Today's Date: 26/05/2019

Type of job (land clearing or filling): clearing

Date and relative time you are available to discuss Pricing and first hand viewing of the job location: I'm on a lot

Once the job is started, how quickly do you expect it to be completed: I have done land clearing for my own 200x200 town and I think about 1 week

If a filling job: Will you be supplying any materials required, or purchasing from TWE (at 10% above server price)