Denied [Suggestion] New Feature

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by H_Dog007654, Jul 24, 2016.

?

Do you think this is a good feature idea?

1. Yes its great

100.0%
  2. No it sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H_Dog007654

H_Dog007654 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    IGN: TheWildFlapjack

Suggestion: A new feature called Chest+ where whenever you open a chest after typing ./take all it would take all the items in the chest and put them in your inventory. Also if you typed ./take iron_ingots it would take all iron ingots in a chest, and so forth for any item name or the item ID. I believe that this could be a great feature for players who aren't very organized or want to save time not sorting through every item in there chests to look for that one item that they really need. I would say this feature would be around 225k to 250k in ECD. Sorry if this post is long, I just needed to explain all the features. In a nutshell, I hope everyone likes this idea and that they will leave they're vote for this feature in the comments of this post! Thanks for reading!

2. iTzRJ

iTzRJ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +483
    I feel like this would be useful in like a huge double chest filled with numerous random items and you were looking for one specific, it'd be good. I think personally think it's a great idea but at the same time there isn't too much use left for it.

3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Nope. Not worth the development time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.