Denied [Suggestion] More SG changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RazorRimz, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Name: TheZombieMuffin

Suggestion:
    1. Change the "free" kits cooldown from 3 hours to 1 hour. 2 hours maximum. Are builders really gonna stick around for 3 hours to use kits once? Although you can use every kit once, builders will use all, if not most kits in one game to match the people in their game, as most active SG players have 4 or 5 kits. They will probably use them up in 2 games. I know 50% Kit Free games are happening now but it's not enough. Just put yourself in a builder's shoes. If you're coming here just to play the Survival Games and that's how you get started here, will you stay around for 3 hours to get to play fair in the other 50% of kit games just once or twice? No you won't.

2. Remove ++ kits. 10 minutes is a solid cooldown for kitters. With ++ kits, you could play a quick game with some builders and demolish them with kits and then turn around and go to the next arena they join and demolish them again. 10 minutes is fair for everyone.

Reason: Back in the day, when the server was growing, SG was a big attraction and it was the reason I, myself joined. Now, all it's doing is scaring people away. Why try to benefit the few who have bulk kits and don't want them nerfed and make it worse for the majority who want kit issues fixed, even though there have been nerfs, they haven't been enough and I'm afraid this one will be the same.

By the way, I have 4 kits all ++ and I want this to happen badly because I care for the community.

#1 RazorRimz, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    Everyone has access to every kit, it's not as though people will play one game and then quit, they have the opportunity to try out all kits over the course of many games.

Just no, there's the recent change which upsets a small number of people and then there's this. The problem with SG was that only some people had kits and others didn't, ++ kits aren't overpowered and are fine as is.

#2 eekelmo, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Let's wait a while and see how it plays out. After all, the change literally just happened today. As for my opinion, I'd prefer the free versions of kits to have a 3 hour cool down. It gives people who like SG something to strive for. To earn enough money to buy the regular kits. As for the second suggestion, I have no idea how this will play out but we'll have to wait and see.

4. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ

Ratings:
    +6,925
    I'd say wait for andrew to finish adding all his changes before deciding on this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    To your first point, builders will most likely use most if not all their kits at once to match the people in the arena as the active SG players currently are loaded with kits. Just one miq or cc kit won't be enough.

To your second point, you've got it all wrong. There weren't many problems before ++ kits got implemented. People can kit and play a builder and destroy them with an abundance of kits and then hop on to the next game to destroy them again. Even donors should have a cooldown. Also, you're being kinda silly. So what if it upsets some people? Sometimes you have to upset some people to do what's best for the server.

6. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    I suggested this because andrew said he would make more changes and I interpreted that in the way that he'd be looking at and accepting some more suggestions. Otherwise, I'd agree it'd be too early for this to be made.

7. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Yeah, making the suggestion is fine. I meant that to decide on a suggestion would come after andrew's done.

8. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    Lol sorry I didn't read your whole post, I just saw wait and I assumed you wanted me to wait a bit to see how the current changes with SG would work.

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Cool down suggestions aren't being taken until at least 1-3 months from now. Wait and see how it plays out before immediately wanting things changed.

++ kits will not be removed as people paid for them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.