Denied [Suggestion] Money transfers between players banks.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kstepnowski, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstepnowski

kstepnowski Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft Name:
    kstepnowskk
    Suggestion:
    On the forums under the "bank" tab, you would be able to "transfer money" this, would mean if you owned someone money, such as you were buying on a payment plan u could send money through your bank on the forums, to there's. However because this is so convenient to be able to pay anyone when there offline like the lotto it should have tax, like ATMS do, tax would probably be 3% (consider ring transferring one million ECD, there would be 30,000.)
    Reason:
    Such as above, you could pay Anyone, say u owed someone money, you wouldn't have to be worried about getting on at the same time as them, this would also be very good if you were not able to access the computer at a time the loan was due, but u had the money in ur bank, send it over!
    Other Information:
    To prevent anyone sending money, without a reason say for me to send money to Andrew, the other play would have to accept the donation and would have details about what time the money donation was sent and a short description a few words of why. Also good for residents to pay there rent, and there's a log for bank so the receiver say me, the owner of the town rented out 10 houses and payments were once a week 10k each you would be able to see who sent it and would be able to accept the money offer.
    Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    Would be custom.

2. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    This...already exists? I'm confused here.

3. kstepnowski

kstepnowski Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +21
    No, you have the /pay command in game, it would sort of be like that on the website.

4. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    Go up to the Bank tab, hover over it, and look at 'Transfer EcoDollars'...

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    This is a benefit of forum premium. We will not be expanding it to all players at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.