Denied [Suggestion] Allow Removal Request Form flexibility.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingCharlie9, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Minecraft Name:
    KingCharlie9

Suggestion:
    I am suggesting that we allow users to use the form for staff requests, as well as be able to post a thread normally. I think had this implemented elsewhere - but I cannot seem to find it.

Want a basic summary? Allow two options: Be able to post a thread and use the form, if possible.
    I am suggesting we copy that style/way into the Staff Requests forum.

Reason:
    Well, it makes it convinient for people who arent filing just one request at a time. For example, for my town ExampleCity, I could use the form once, then just copy and paste the result of that several times using the post thread button and editing as neccessary.

I do understand that this will come with the need to edit the rules for that forum to use the special prefix. So, what I mean is, in addition to the main suggestion, if this is accepted, then 'You may only use the correct prefixes if you are using the 'Post Thread' button rather than the form, because the form already applies it.'

Other Information:
    This might be a little hard to understand/comprehend as I am not really amazing at explaining things, but I'll try my best to help.

Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    N/A

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,103
    You cannot post threads and will not be able to post threads in forums that have application forms to fill out. If you would like something added to a specific form, make a suggestion for this.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.