Spleef Tournament [Application & Player List]

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by BAK12345, Sep 19, 2013.

1. BAK12345

BAK12345 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Spleef Tournament! Win $$$!

I am announcing that panda7799 and myself are hosting a spleef tournament! There is a limit of **24** people who can enter the tournament. I will only be accepting the FIRST 24 people who apply with a good application. The cost to enter the tournament is $2,500. Each round will consist of 1v1 player. Each round will be best 2 out of 3 matches. The prize will be determined after we have completed the application process and all applicants have paid the entry fee. You MUST follow the application format to apply and be accepted into the tournament. Current Prize: $2,500 (WILL be changed when people apply)

Rules of the tournament
    1. You must be online at your scheduled match time. We will not re-schedule it, but will try to make it fit the amount of time you have.
    2. If you fail to show up to your match, it will be an automatic forfeit of the tournament and the prize money (No Refunds)
    3. There is to be no complaining if you lose. Complaining will not make us change our minds about the winner/loser. The /ignore command is also operational :)
    4. You may only use up to a diamond shovel. No enchantments, no other tools. If you cannot supply a shovel for yourself, we will be more than happy to supply you with a stone shovel.
    5. If you break any of these rules, you will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will NOT be given a refund.

Application Format
    IGN:
    Server Rank:
    Do you have the amount of money needed to enter, and are willing to pay it?:
    Have you read and understand the entire thread?:
    I "Fill in your name" have read and accept all rules/guidelines listed on this thread, and will compete in the tournament

List of Players
    Paid / Not Paid

1. habsjosh

Thanks to everyone who has applied / will apply, and good luck! :)

#1 BAK12345, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. habsjosh

habsjosh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:habsjosh
    Server Rank:mayor
    Do you have the amount of money needed to enter, and are willing to pay it?:yes
    Have you read and understand the entire thread?:yes
    I "habsjosh" have read and accept all rules/guidelines listed on this thread, and will compete in the tournament

3. BAK12345

BAK12345 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Application Accepted