Spectre -- new owner :)

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Roldert, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +16
    hi all ive sent mail out in game to you all im just looking to see who is still active in the town so far i dont see anyone still using the town at all so if you would like to keep your area and you use it on a normal basis then please let me know if not i ask that you do remove all your locks and get all your belongings out of the town :) im unsure of what im gonna turn the town into at the moment this is why i need to know im giving everyone 7 days to at least respond to me and let me know if they want to stay if no responses i will start evicting everyone.
    please feel free to message me ingame / mail in game or on the forms :)

@Ayriia @G5_Gaming @Thometz @Tink21 @gladeandy @kimino815

2. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
    due to no message or mail from anyone in town im gonna assume everyone dose not use this town anymore and will start the eviction process today and will be sending mail to everyone once again to remove locks and any items you want out of your house as soon as i get that posted up i will link it here too.

3. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
  4. kimino815

kimino815 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello Ive just seen these messages now.. and ive not had any emails from you in game or on the fourms at all.
    otherwise i would have done something as im in a town just a few blocks away from this one.
    @Roldert

#4 kimino815, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  5. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
    Hi @kimino815 i do apologize that you were unable to see this in time i did send mail to everyone in game on 8/29, i did however fail to capture evidence of this for that i am sorry, but i did also send another mail to everyone in game on 9/5, to let you all know evictions were happening i did capture evidence of this here https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/eviction-notice-spectre.203050/ i also did make sure to Tag you and everyone else in everything i posted about this process so an alert would be seen on the forms. If you feel i failed in my attempts to give you proper notice over the 10days i was legally suppose to give you all you are more then able to file a staff complaint on me and have them look over the situation if there is anything i can help you with please feel free to message me in-game or on the forms and i will get back to you asap.

6. kimino815

kimino815 President

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello @Roldert the only part I would file a complaint is that I didnt get a in-game message from you on the date that you said. That said looking at the picture you've posted here is the first time of me seeing it. I do however have a screen capture my mail box saying nothing new to read which I shall post very shortly. It was partly my fault for not logging in on here about what was happing to the town.
    So the fault for the complaint either lies with you or the server for not getting the message to me in-game
    here is the screenshot from my mail inbox saying nothing is there from what I've put above about the your screenshot.

7. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
    @kimino815 im sorry to see that for some reason you didn’t receive any of the mail i have noticed something going on with it recently myself so i did make a report of it to see if its a bug or if somthing is wrong with it https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mail-email-both-not-keeping-mail.203246/
    Im not sure what i can do to help due to the fact ive already cleared town and delt with all chests and items in town. Is there anything you were hoping for out of me? I understand somthing happen that caused you not to get the in game mail i did send you and i would like to make it right if i can.

8. kimino815

kimino815 President

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello @Roldert I don't think there is anything that can come back from this. The fault clearly looks like it lies with a faulty/ buggy in game mail system that didn't successfully deliver mail to the player. @Tink21 has also noticed that her house has vanished and I've spoken to her and she isn't happy also about the same situation we've spoken about above.
    I shall be posting about the in-game mail as a report that should be looked into. As it has happened to me and @Tink21 it would happen to other players as well. Or are we the unlucky ones.
    Thank you for your help. I'm sure when @Tink21 logs into game she may ask for your help at anytime. As you only near to her town.

9. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
    @kimino815 and @Tink21 if you need anything or i can help make up for the problems that happen please let me know.