ECC Sponsor (Insured) Skyblock

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by blgordonz, Sep 5, 2024.

1. blgordonz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +185
    All about Skyblock!
    Looking for team members who want to play/ learn skyblock to join the team.
    Looking for people who are wanting to buy island levels for prestige and those wanting an is top spot.
    Looking for those who have monthly kits/ spawners and want to sell them.

Although Skyblock season has not started yet, it’s a good idea to go ahead and get on a list for this stuff.

Skyblock is fun and is a lot of work at the same time. Fly is essential especially during the early season. If not having fly is what is holding you back from joining let’s talk and work something out. Yes I’m basically saying that for certain well deserving members I would gift you the rank that has fly. To join the team, discord is required. Don’t care if you talk or not but it’s essential for communication.

2. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +438
    I may be interested in purchasing levels, depending on price

3. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +303
    I would definitely like to be involved. Skyblock is a prestige I do not currently have and would love to work towards. It is a big grind so I'd like to ask around if anyone is willing to help, even in the sale of blocks!

I will be happy to pay a price for these services whenever SkyBlock returns, I am currently SkyGod but only have the one monthly spawner kit which I plan to buy more of if I manage to get this party started!

4. blgordonz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +185
    Price is always dictated by the market. Should have a good feel for pricing after the first week.

5. blgordonz

Ratings:
    +185
    Spawner keys are a plus! Planning and management are just as important though, especially if you get bad spawners.

6. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +915
    I might be in.. haven’t played in a while. Maybe worth coming back if it’s worth it. Let me know what you need. Still don’t have a ton but I can build and grind with the best of them.. Also my shops usually bring in a decent amount of SBD for Obby..

Idk if you have me on discord or just pm me.

thanks,

#6 ajp79, Sep 6, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
  7. rb3jr

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +19
    looking to buy prestige, we spoke about it already, just putting my name out there again so you dont forget to keep me on this list!

thanks RB3jr