Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Lower rank requirement for market stall

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iSneaky, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    In Game Name:
    iSneaky
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Lower rank requirement for market stall
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting that we allow for lower ranked SB users have the ability to run a market store at /warp market on skyblock.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Last season the market was pretty much empty, the reasoning for this is the power users of Skyblock are the skygods, whom quite frankly don't care too much about running a market store, they mainly play for the prestige, not the fun of actually playing skyblock and setting up a successful island.

Last season it was quite hard for Pilot's to buy basic materials as island hopping isn't the quickest way to find materials they need, however having a busy market where most of the shops are taken, will fix this issue.
    I think for now if we lower the requirements to either Premium or Skylord would be a fair choice, we'd be making the market busier, plus making the requirements still high enough so we will be capturing users who are devoting time into Skyblock and keeping their chests stocked

Heck, maybe in the future we could lower the requirements of owning a market stall to even the first SB rank, Going down this route means we may need to change the layout of the market to allow for more stores.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 iSneaky, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I don't see an issue with reducing it to the first paid rank, and raising it if the market is too cluttered.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    We have lowered it by 3 ranks.
    I'm willing to only go as low as Extreme.
    (For now, let's re-visit after a month or two and see how it goes. If bad, we will revert, if good, we may lower further. :D)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.