Denied Selling Potions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by stigarose, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stigarose

stigarose Eyecare Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +852
    Minecraft Name: @stigarose

Suggestion: When I first started we could place potions in a trade sign. I know it's not possible because of some type of coding thing that is beyond my knowledge base. It was noted in another suggestion I posted that no one uses potions. I accept this as a mostly true fact. I personally never used potions because of features. However I do hang out in the end a little more than before and there is definitely a use for potions. Also I think people with less features would use potions a LOT more if they were easier to deal with, as in you can't buy them in the marketplace. So I suggest we find someway to sell these in the "player market" again.

Reason: Because potions could have a place on ECC if they were easier to buy/sell.

Any Other Information: I have no facts to offer other than I use potions while in the end, and if i didn't have a billion in features I'd probably use them mining also.

Link To This Plugin/Is this a custom addition?: this is beyond my knowledge base.

2. FollowerJesus

FollowerJesus FollowerOfChrist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +27
    +1 I love this suggestion

3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Potions will not be added back to trade signs due to NBT data. Until we replace trade signs as a whole, they are not possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.