Denied Salvaging and Repairing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PyroTechnix_, Jan 29, 2018.

?

Which One?

1. Salvage And Repair

2. Salvage Only

3. None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +303
    So as we all know many players use fishing to earn some money. You get fish and you /sell hand to make money, right? But fishing has left us wondering what do we do with the unsellable, pointless loot that we get from MCMMO. We can't sell it, we don't have uses for it and players don't tend to buy it. So I was thinking and I went about looking for some plugins that make pointless loot a little bit more valuable. I then came across Salvaging and Repairing MCMMO. What this does is it allows players to create gold blocks and iron blocks which can be used to Salvage and Repair tools and armour.

Salvaging:

So lets say I was fishing and obtained a gold tool. I would be able to salvage it using a Gold block to obtain 1 Gold Ingot. (This would be the same for Diamond/Iron/Gold/Leather Armour and Diamond/Iron/Gold/Wooden Tools. The higher the players salvage level will determine if they can salvage damaged items, or how many items the obtain from salvaging. This would mean we would be able to sell our pointless loot to the server instead of having it take up our storage unless you have the /ci command.

Repair:

An iron block would be placed down and a player would click the iron block to repair their broken tool/armour. They have to level up their salvage level to be able to repair Diamond tools/armour. Now I do see the Repairing not being added as it is not key and will allow users to repair items without having ExtCommands. Therefore I would see why Repairing would not be added, however I myself cannot see any problems with there being a Salvage block in place.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,329
    If I had a nickel for everytime someone suggested salvaging, I would be an EcoLegend.

But still, I always loved the salvage mcmmo so +1 to that.

As for repair, we have a feature (features actually) that repair normal tools (ExtCommands) and one for enchanted items (ExtCommands+), so -1 for that

3. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +303
    @Jdawger Yeah I realised that too so I just mentioned in the repair section, ''Now I do see the Repairing not being added as it is not key and will allow users to repair items without having ExtCommands. Therefore I would see why Repairing would not be added, however I myself cannot see any problems with there being a Salvage block in place.'' So that's what I expected about the opinions on repair.

4. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    ./smelt does more or less what is done by salvage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.