Sale of Magic Hoe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    GN:
    @CoalMiner4life

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @GlennTheOstrich

Terms of the Contract:

@CoalMiner4life will give Magic L1 hoe (#KI199EI0) to @GlennTheOstrich and @GlennTheOstrich agrees to pay 30,000,000 ECD to @CoalMiner4life payments starting on 12JAN2021, within 12 weeks (84 days) of this contract being approved.

@GlennTheOstrich will pay in full 30,000,000 ecd to @CoalMiner4life by 30th of March 2021.
    When paid in full @CoalMiner4life will transfer the /own of the item to @GlennTheOstrich

@GlennTheOstrich will make weekly payments of 2.5mil ECD to @CoalMiner4life by 12pm Tuesday EST via a chestshop at X:-12348 Y: 67 Z: 4553 on main rising world

If the Magic L1 hoe (#KI199EI0) is broken or lost, @GlennTheOstrich is required to complete all remaining payments to @CoalMiner4life

If @GlennTheOstrich misses 2 payments in a row @CoalMiner4life can contact an SA and re-claim the Magic L1 hoe (#KI199EI0). But @CoalMiner4life understands he cannot re-claim the tool under any other circumstance (other than default)

if @CoalMiner4life successfully reclaims the tool, @GlennTheOstrich is not eligible to receive any refund of previous payments, and @CoalMiner4life will not file a complaint against @GlennTheOstrich

I agree to the terms listed above:
    I agree.

2. GlennTheOstrich

GlennTheOstrich President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +47
    I agree to the above terms

3. HypeDav

HypeDav Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +56
    Contract approved. Remember to take relevant time stamped screenshots by double tapping f2.

Locked / Moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.